MICROMINE’s service team understands the exploration and mining industry; its complexities, the potential challenges and how they can be overcome. With a global footprint of 15 offices located in the world’s major mineral producing countries, MICROMINE has the technical support and advice you need, in your language and time zone.
All clients with active licences for Micromine, our geological exploration and 3D mine design and planning solution and Geobank, our geological data management solution are members of the MICROMINE Annual Licence.
What does your Annual Licence give you?
Not only does your MICROMINE Annual Licence provide you with ongoing technical support and advice, it also comes with a range of benefits that allow you to realise the full potential of your software investment. Benefits include free software upgrades and patches, complimentary new version training, discounted training, and automatic eligibility to participate in software beta programs and focus groups. As an Annual Licence member, you have the unique opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development of MICROMINE’s software solutions.
New Software Key Benefits
As an Annual Licence member, you will never be left behind using old or obsolete versions of your MICROMINE software solution. You will automatically receive free upgrades and patches, so you are always using the most powerful application available within the marketplace.
- Complimentary upgrade to the latest version
- Complimentary software patches for the latest version
Your AL entitles you to generous discounts on the purchase of newly launched Micromine and Geobank modules and loyalty
- 40% discount off the software price for all newly launched* Micromine and Geobank modules. The purchase must be linked to an existing Micromine or Geobank active licence.
*Newly launched is defined as modules released for the first time since your original software purchase.
Training Key Benefits
Maximise your software investment by attending one of MICROMINE’s training courses. We have a full suite of courses, ranging from a basic introduction course through to more advanced and tailored courses.
Choose from a range of training forums including open training at a MICROMINE office, or customised training using your own real data at a location of your choice.
Alternatively, you can learn anywhere in the world through our instructor led, remote training option.
- 25% discount on open training
- 25% discount on customised training
- Complimentary half-day ‘new version’ training
- 50% discount on customised refresher training (minimum class sizes apply)
When a new version of Micromine or Geobank software is released, you will be offered a complimentary half-day training session. This gives you the opportunity to learn how to use the new features and functionality before you start working with the software in your environment.
If you need to refresh your Micromine software skills, or feel you are not using your software to its greatest potential, take advantage of our 50% discounted customised refresher training.
Note: Customised refresher course discount not available for Geobank.
Support Key Benefits
- Global Support in your region provided by telephone, email and forum
- Support available 5 days a week, Monday - Friday, local time
- Micromine and Geobank Quarterly Service and Support Update
- Automatic eligibility to participate in new version Beta Testing Programs
- Eligible to influence on-going product development
Micromine and Geobank quarterly Service and Support update
Your Micromine and Geobank Service and Support Update is delivered directly to your inbox. It contains a concise overview of product developments, now and in the future, tips on how to use particular functions and resolutions to common support incidents. It also lets you know about upcoming training and seminar dates.
Have your say
As an Annual Licence member, you have a unique opportunity to participate in the on-going development of MICROMINE’s products. You can do this in various ways such as participating in the beta testing program for each new version, as well as feeding back your suggestions for product or service enhancements to our Services team.
We welcome your suggestions so please email them to email@example.com
AL members can also join the MICROMINE forum and take part in or start new discussions with other Micromine and Geobank users. Sign up to the MICROMINE forum today and have your say.
Tips & Tutorials
If you have any software tips you think other users would benefit from, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include them in the next edition of the update.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Condition’s apply to the MICROMINE Annual Licence:
- The registered user details, as shown on the original purchase contract/ agreement, must be provided within 90 days of making a MICROMINE software purchase.
- The registered user details can be updated on the anniversary of the MICROMINE Annual Licence to include replacement users, or earlier if written advice is sent to MICROMINE at email@example.com to advise that the registered user is no longer the active user of the licence. A maximum of two registered user changes per year is allowed in addition to those made at the time of the Annual Licence anniversary.
- A maximum of two users can be registered against each licence, and three users against each network licence.
- New Version’ half-day complimentary training sessions will run for two months after the general release of the new version, details will be advised by MICROMINE.
- The customised refresher training discount does not apply to Geobank.
- All software discounts are in relation to the software purchase price only and do not apply to the Annual Licence Fee.
- Newly launched software modules are defined as those that have been released for the first time since your original software purchase.
- For a MICROMINE Annual Licence to be considered continuous, the Annual Licence must be paid in full prior to the end of the current Annual Licence period.
- MICROMINE reserves the right to amend the Annual Licence provisions, terms and conditions at any time.