A Secure and Flexible Data Management Solution
"We chose Geobank as it fulfilled our data management, validation and reporting criteria. Our internal and external workflows are more sound and consistent, and most importantly we have total confidence in the quality of our data.”
Charlie Lord - Resource Geologist, Endocoal Ltd
Why choose MICROMINE’s Geobank Solution?
In a world where data management is crucial, investing in the appropriate geological software is essential to the successful future of an organisation.
Most mining and exploration companies struggle to maintain the quality, integrity and usability of their essential data. Some of the problems with inaccurate data are visible, others unfortunately are not. Loss of data, poor accessibility and quality control issues can cost millions of dollars when inaccurate modelling and decision making results.
The Geobank products have been designed and built to ensure that no matter how large your company is, how limited your IT capabilities or diverse your geological resource, we have the solution you need.
MICROMINE’s entire suite of Geobank products deliver the best of geological data management capabilities, no matter which environment you need it to operate within.
Geobank is a secure and flexible data management system to protect your most valuable asset – your data.
- Intuitive and visual tools can be accessed at the push of a button
- Visual Query tool, Plan Views, Importing and Exporting are just some of the new intuitive ways of working in Geobank
- A central, secure system for storing your geological data providing a single point or truth
- Powerful validation to ensure accurate data
- Flexible reporting to transform your data into usable information
- Shared storage system to ensure appropriate visibility, accessibility and reliability
- Shared workflows to provide simple and consistent processes
- Scalable for use by operations of all sizes and across multiple sites
- Modules available to suit all data management requirements
- Enhanced Security model with improved level of security based on Windows Users and Groups
Geobank solution by MICROMINE provides flexible and efficient environment for capturing, validating, storing and managing data from diverse sources. It is a dynamic solution that uses a scalable data model, which can be tailored to meet specific exploration and mining requirements.
The Core module is fundamental to the Geobank application. It provides all the tools required to build a robust, yet flexible data management system. Data collection, validation, browsing and reporting functions can all be tailored to meet the requirements within an organisation.
Geobank Mobile enables you to collect and manipulate data in the field. The software ensures that you data accuracy via real-time validation and rich data input controls that minimise errors at the point of entry. The customisable calculated fields, in-built data approval and transfer mechanisms, as well as seamless integration with Geobank and Micromine, make it an extremely efficient tool.
Geobank Mobile has been specifically designed with your geology and mining requirements in mind. It provides an efficient, comprehensive and flexible solution for collecting, validating and transferring data from the field to the office. Reducing your data loss and increasing data quality with validation at the point of data entry.
To support Geobank Mobile, we have brought together industry leading rugged field hardware, which comes with our unique software pre-loaded, so that you can switch on your device anywhere and be up and running in moments. By eliminating the risks to data integrity by validating information immediately, your efficiency and accuracy are vastly improved. You can get logging straight away, no fuss, low cost – a quality solution.
Geobank Annual Licence
As an Annual Licence Member of the Geobank Solution, clients receive a range of benefits including:
- Global support in your language and time zone
- Complimentary upgrade to the latest versions
- Complimentary software patches
- Complimentary half-day new version training
- Quarterly Service and Support Updates
- 25% discount on open training
- 25% discount on customised training
- 50% discount on customised refresher training (minimum class sizes apply) *
- 40% discount off newly launched modules*
- Eligible to participate in new version Beta programs
- Eligible to contribute to ongoing product development