Geobank Mobile runs on Microsoft Windows® laptops, tablets and other devices. MICROMINE can check the suitability of your device and, if necessary, recommend or supply suitable hardware.
Use existing hardware or ask MICROMINE to recommend or supply suitable hardware on which to run Geobank Mobile.
Most clients run Geobank Mobile on hardware they already own. Regular or rugged laptops are often used in the field for logging data. Geobank Mobile can be installed on these devices as well as on a variety of tablets.
Geobank Mobile is supported on Microsoft Windows ® devices. Refer to the technical specifications for hardware requirements.
Geobank Mobile can capture data directly from GPS and other field survey and measurement devices. See integrations for information about the devices Geobank Mobile is able to integrate with.
If you do not have available hardware, MICROMINE can assist by recommending suitable tablets such as those described below. These are tablets which have been tested with Geobank Mobile.
Hardware can be purchased directly from stockists, or in some regions through MICROMINE. In this case, the software can be pre-loaded, which means you can be up and running in no time at all! Please Contact your account manager to learn more about the options available in your region.
Panasonic Tough Pad FZ Series
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1V is the world’s thinnest and lightest fully-rugged 7” Windows tablet, built to enable mission-critical mobile worker productivity without compromise. Powered by Windows 8.1 and an Intel Celeron processor, the Toughpad FZ-M1V features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi touchscreen for use with heavy gloves. With the broadest range of configuration options available in its class, the highly customisable Toughpad FZ-M1V is the ideal tool for today’s mobile workforce.
Example of Specifications of a tablet in this series ( Fz-M1vMk1):
- Fully-rugged 7-inch Windows 8.1 tablet
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- All weather IP65 rated dust and water-resistant design
- 7” WXGA (1280 x 800), daylight-readable (up to 500cd/m2) IPS display
- Ultra high sensitive touchscreen technology also compatible whilst using gloves
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional 4G
- Optional NFC, Ethernet, Serial, SmartCard, Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Barcode Reader or UHF RFID reader (alternative to hot-swap)
- User exchangeable hot swappable battery with optional long life battery that provides up to 16 hours of continuous use
Motion F5t Tablet PC
At only 1.5kg the Motion® F5t makes it easy to take technology into the field for streamlined processes and increased productivity. Available with up to the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor, the F5t offers uncompromising levels of increased power, security and manageability. With extended battery life of up to 6 hours, a hot-swap battery feature, superior performance and advanced remote management capabilities, mobile workers are equipped with a robust computing tool for accomplishing virtually any task.
Lightweight, rugged and mobile, the F5t enhances documentation and collaboration with integrated digital cameras, barcode scanner or RFID reader. Keep workers connected with integrated Bluetooth®, WiFi and Gobi™ connectivity. The F5t is meticulously designed, thoroughly developed and purposely built for field productivity.
Example of Specifications of a tablet in this series:
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit)
- Intel® Core™ i5 Dual Core processor (1.7 Ghz)
- 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM
- WiFi® 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Integrated Digital Cameras (3.0 MP Rear Camera and 1.3 MP Front Web Camera)
- Integrated Mobile Broadband and GPS
- UBlox Discrete GPS (Enhanced GPS)
- Digitiser Pen
- Hot Swap Battery
- Gorilla™ Glass Display Protection
- Three-year warranty (upgradeable to 4 years)
- Optional Bar Code Reader, RFID Reader
- Various accessories are available.