Geobank Mobile features:
- Rich data input controls to minimise errors at point of entry
- Powerful calculated fields
- Flexible validation rules to identify errors at point of entry
- Customisable layout of data entry grids
- Relational data storage to minimize data errors
- Data Approval mechanism to approve data before export
- Synchronise logged data from devices to a central database
- Support for transferring data between Geobank or Micromine
- Import and Export data to and from standard formats
- Runs on SQL CE so there are no SQL Server requirements
- Reads GPS and other field device data with support for additional devices in the roadmap
- Designed to work with touch screen devices
- Easily configured logging profiles
- Administrator management to create and protect logging profile definitions and distribute changes such as lookup lists
- Data Locking to prevent editing of reference data
- Softkey Licencing means there is no need for a dongle and if necessary licences can be transferred from one device to another.
Why Geobank Mobile will work for your company
"Good data in, good data out in a timely fashion allows data to be used by a number of end users, on a variety of platforms."
Larry Mireku, Castle Peak Data Manager
Fast Accurate Data Capture
The combination of look-up tables and data entry rules substantially improves the utility of pen and touch- based devices.. This allows you to simultaneously update nearly every field in a record with one or two stylus taps, minimising or eliminating the use of the virtual keyboard.
- Customisable lookup tables (pick-lists) for immediate access to user-defined lookup codes
- Flexible data entry rules, such as copying, replicating and incrementing for one-click updates on multiple fields
- Configurable editor controls allow for displaying and entering data in natural, understandable formats.
Effective Mobile operating environment
- Compatible across Windows platforms, providing a wide range of devices from laptops to tablets.
- GPS support for field collection of attributed spatial data.
- Fully compatible across the Micromine product range
- Runs on SQL CE so there is no SQL Server requirement
- The integration of third party hardware is made easy through a plugin architecture that allows for adding new device support when required
- Secure Administrator mode allows you to password protect defined parameters, such as lookup values and logging profile structures.
User Friendly Display
- Intuitive and familiar spread sheet style User Interface
- Full Windows clipboard support
- Field display order can be manipulated, allowing for the logical grouping of data
- Concealable and lockable fields ensure only those fields essential to the task at hand are displayed
- Resizable columns enable customised views
- Docking framework allows you to arrange your views to suit your preferences
- User view customizations are saved and restored every time you open the application so it always starts how you left it.
- File export for common text formats
- Customisable filtering and sorting allows you to display and navigate records easily
- Flexible data grouping allows you to display and navigate data easily