- On the fly LAS files import and map unresolved mnemonic
- Coordinate Transformations allow multiple coordinate systems to be utilised simultaneously and transformed to a single grid, with export to Google Earth®
- Depth Adjustment tool displays lithological, sampling, and geotechnical data, side-by-side in adjustable (source) and non-adjustable (reference) panels. Records can be inserted interactively.
- Downhole Desurvey tool generates X, Y, Z coordinates from downhole deviation surveys
- Composite Interval Definitions tool allows compositing interval definitions based on a seam
- Downhole Coordinate Interpolation allows to interpolate coordinates at given depths down a hole
- The Site List Editor provides an effective way of creating and maintaining the site lists for one or more projects.
- The Plan View provides a visual representation of the point, boundary, and section data for a project, or across multiple projects.
- Enhanced Fence Diagrams (seam correlation) create 2D fence diagrams by selecting holes from a plan view
- Manage tenement, drillhole and other exploration data on a project basis
- Accurate desurveying, correlating and compositing of downhole data through specialised drillhole utilities
- Save time and improve data quality through the ability to adjust seam logs onto geophysical logs quickly and accurately
- Conduct ‘on the fly’ datum conversions using built-in coordinate transformations to deal with survey data in multiple systems
- Easily and efficiently visualise, validate and correct seam correlations, and quickly generate accurate displays