The Sample Tracker module provides tools to store and manage data that relates to the collection, preparation and analysis of samples. It accurately records which drilling, geochemical, environmental, water or other samples are sent to various labs along with the analysis suite requested. Laboratory files can be easily reconciled with assay results.
In order to comply with JORC standards (as prescribed by AusIMM and by the Australian Stock Exchange Listing Rules), exploration companies are expected to be able to demonstrate the reliability of their sampling results. This depends on the availability of extensive metadata pertaining to sample preparation techniques and laboratory assay methods.
Sample Tracker is widely recognised as one of the most comprehensive and versatile tools of its kind available on the commercial market.
- Sample Despatch tools despatch lab requests and generate despatched reports. All tools are highly customisable allowing for add field standards, blanks and duplicates during a despatch
- Sample Receipt functionality processes receipt lab files (.sif and .csv) so that results can be compared against despatch
- Comprehensive Reporting, including QA/QC reporting options e.g. Shewhart, xy charts and r charts to identify and reject suspect data, and various despatch and receipt reports
- Ability to perform full reconciliation of despatch vs. receipt to confirm that requested analyses have been performed and that all samples are accounted for.
- Procedures to perform QA/QC to maintain JORC compliance.
- The full QA/QC process can be managed from control sample insertion through to charting and reporting.
- Compliance with JORC standards by performing quality control of samples submitted by the client or introduced by the laboratory
- Added flexibility by customising procedures for individual laboratories
- Minimising data disparity by performing full reconciliation of despatch vs. receipt
- Save time by early rejection of suspect data through In-line quality control procedures.