Pitram Connect provides insight into your mine site at your fingertips. The mobile application allows users to retrieve information about their assets; people, equipment, production and locations without directly impacting mine control personnel or having to be at a workstation.
Pitram Connect saves time, reduces radio traffic and the likelihood of misinterpretation, allowing the mine controller to focus on maintaining data integrity without interruption.
Designed by MICROMINE specialists, Pitram Connect offers mine sites seamless third party data integration through Pitram Restful Integration Services (PRIS), and is available on your mobile phone and tablet (Apple and Android).
Pitram Connect provides a secure connection to your Pitram data over the mines wireless network or via a mobile carrier. The app's flexibility allows users to access mine information whilst offsite providing peace of mind and gives you the visibility that your mine is on track at any time on your mobile device.
- Allows the user the visibility that your mine is on track
- Designed to ensure connections can be made to Pitram over the mines wireless network or via a mobile carrier
- Drill down into data allowing users to retrieve information about their assets
- Systems can extract data from Pitram without the need for in-depth knowledge of how Pitram data is stored and without risking the integrity of the Pitram data
- Users can easily navigate between the different views; performance, equipment, locations and personnel screens via easy to use icons
- The app has all the latest functionality of modern smartphones to create a smooth, efficient and responsive user experience.
- Flexibility allows users to access mine information whilst offsite
- Saves time by putting mine site data in your pocket anywhere you go
- Reduces radio traffic and the likelihood of misinterpretation
- Allows the mine controller to focus on maintaining data integrity without interruption
- Provides users with access to detailed, real-time data on their smartphone and tablets of their mine site.
Pitram Restful Integration Services (PRIS)
MICROMINE does not believe in locking or obfuscating data collected. As a result Pitram Specialists have developed Pitram Restful Integration Services (PRIS) to allow third party software applications to submit and retrieve Pitram data without needing direct access to the database. Based on current, industry standard integration technology, PRIS enables any organisation to more easily incorporate Pitram data into their Enterprise information systems.
PRIS utilises the “Restful Service” web service technology and provides a means for any third party application, including mine design packages, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and corporate reporting systems, to extract data from Pitram. Through the use of this technology, systems are able to extract data from Pitram without the need for in-depth knowledge of how Pitram data is stored and without risking the integrity of the Pitram data.
As an example, directly querying any systems database to extract information, on occasions the data extraction method may cause knock on problems throughout these systems. Slow responding systems when poorly designed/written queries are executed (VBA scripts from Excel) is a potential problem with most mining packages, PRIS is designed to eliminate these types of occurrences.
PRIS is based on REST, any client application, on any platform, written in any programming language, may interact with services using simple URLs on top of HTTP. PRIS can also be used to submit data to Pitram in a safe and structured manner. Third party systems such as autonomous loading and hauling systems, conveyor systems or weighbridges can submit data to Pitram. This data is treated in the same manner as data recorded through the Pitram control room and is available for reporting immediately.
Pitram Restful Integration Service (PRIS) handles all traffic to and from Pitram. The PRIS module enables data to be obtained via the mobile interface, so the need to bundle these modules will be required. PRIS utilises the latest API technology to ensure data is always retrieved regardless of internal Pitram data structures.