Pitram Activity Sheets allow a mining operation to capture and track key mining activities including development, face advancement and production, via paper (PLOD) sheets, which can be integrated with other Pitram data capture methods to suit the needs of the mining operation.
The Pitram Activity Sheet module allows production data to be entered into Pitram at the completion of each shift or at the end of each working day. The web-based user interface replicates the paper “PLOD” sheets used by equipment operators.
The data from these sheets is entered into the production system by a data clerk or supervisor at the end of shift. The Activity Sheet module can be used in conjunction with other data capture methods to suit the needs of the mining operation.
- Simple, intuitive layout for machine operators
- Complements other Pitram data capture methods including Voice and Automated
- Flexible web based data capture application
- Configured to collect a variety of data
- Data entry for specific needs, for example the ability to capture the “status” of a piece of equipment or location.
- Timely recording of data
- Minimal disruption to business critical tasks
- Consolidated in to a single reporting database
- Seamless integration between data capture and data entry
- Enable accurate and timely end of period reconciliation and reporting